Yogi Ram’s Lectures on Surgery” text book is intended for the medical students to have a concise subject, easy to understand and represent in the examinations with the material that is collected from various standard textbooks.
This book features — line diagrams, flow charts, tables and summary boxes for all the topics for enabling the students to review the topics easily just before the examinations.
- Presentation of the subject point-wise in “bullet format”
- Collection of the material from standard text books
- Representation of the subject in an easy to follow mode and easy to represent in the examinations
- Summary boxes at the end of each important topic for student to review the subject effectively & easily
- A schematic approach by flow-charts to diagnose and manage the important common cases
- Easy to follow and easy to represent line-diagrams